♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Thursday, June 29
Y 8:38 PM




The 1st week of school can be soo soo tiring . =(
I started to miss the holidays the moment i went back to school last monday. =((

Used to have motivation to study but now , there is nothing I am looking forward to go to school . Nothing at all ! =(((
I miss the time having same lesson with Mandie and Mango .
I miss the fun in my secondary classes. Especially Sec2 n Sec3.

No more motivator , no more motivation to go to school now.

I can say it once or twice . But if you want me to say it the third time, it'll be quite a harsh one.
Do Not Assume ANYTHING about ME ! I said I NEVER , I DIDNT means I NEVER and I DID NOT DO IT alright ?! Sometimes words can create some unnecessary MISUNDERSTANDINGS . And I do not want and I hate misunderstandings .
I am sorry that I am really harsh .

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..



Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster