♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Tuesday, June 13
Y 4:37 PM

`o8o6o6 Thurs -

feel empty . No matter what , I want the 3 of us out together before my holidays end. =))

`11o8o6 Sun -

So innocent . arggghhhh ~!!!

I lurve the U.S fries <3>


A movie for kids . and I am a kid .

Friends who really concern you will speak what they think in their hearts . They wont care whether it hurts or not , coz those words speaks from bottom of their hearts. x)) and they want to see you happy . =)) I hope you understand `.

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..





Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster