♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Saturday, July 15
Y 5:42 PM

`140706 FRI night





Happy 18th Birthday ger`
Hope that you have a wonderful birthday week . =)
*More pics will be uploaded when I received from Mango `=)

I was late to meet Mango . =x and the whole event was delayed . So sorry =/
I realised that SMRT cabs have not increased the fare yet ` so cabbed home . BUT SMRT will increase the fare next week, whereas all the cabs of other company have already increased the fare last week . =( which means I cant take cab frequently unless I am filthy rich .

I left $4 for the next week . I've spent too much `

So many projects and reports need to be done before the term test and exam. =(( Spend most of the time rushing projects .
And after most of the projects have completed, I'll be mugging for my exam . I WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL AND GET GOOD RESULT `!

`A FEW DAYS BACK .- -

An enlarge view..

hmms` can it be eaten ? Ask my mama bahx . I keep my mouth tight when she asked me to try. =s


M . bear Papa drawn by me =)

Drawn by my frend . =)

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..




Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster