♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Sunday, July 30
Y 1:02 AM

`FRI 280706 -







Went to ICE3 . Recommended by Mao ` Go and try the ice-cream there =) delicious !

HATE TAKING BUS ++ "Sway" day !!
1. Waited for half an hr and I was late again . Spoilt my reputation x(

2. The bus broke down one stop before my destination . -.-

3. Reached home and everyone was sleeping so soundly. -.-Zzz and I woke my parents up . WHY ?? I banged into the door and caused a big commotion . But not my fault coz they switched off every single light . Felt so relieved that the door did not break or else it will be the 2nd door I break in my house . Yes I banged into the door between my kitchen and living room and "piang" , broken into pieces . But that was during Sec4 , still young lahx ! OK, I am CLUMSY =(

WHO IS HE ?`-



Every morning around 0635, he will be standing opp my block and looking at my block's direction . The most scary part is that he keeps swaying left and right slowly . Like "karkar" . Scare scare ` x(

`SAT 290706 -

Confusion among Complication

I am so tired ` slping soon gd nitez =.=

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..



Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster