♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Thursday, May 24
Y 1:10 AM

I am ..
unreasonable
impatience
attitude
so difficult to satisfy

WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND? and it's not my fault. scold me for fiark ?

I hate it so much ..
when i regret
when i worry abt you
when i get furious
when i cant control myself
when i vent my anger on you
when i start to think
when i doubt myself
when i trust you only 90%
when i realise all are lies
when i realise i cant live w/o you
when i dont receive a sms or a call frm you
when i cant be there when you need me
when you cant be here when i need you
when no one picks up the phone when i call
when there's no return call aft the miss call i gave

i'll switch off my phone then.

I want more, and even more. there's never enough for me. it's so so so difficult. extremely difficult.

And .. I'm sorry .

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..

Labels:




Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster