♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Thursday, June 28
Y 11:02 PM

TODAY
Meal-ed once only
No breakfast and dinner.
Dieting. I hate the word FAT.


270607-WED

Delicious =D thnx for Q-ing.


And, i went to jog =/ i couldnt finish the whole journey non-stop .
Sit-ups.. Aft 10 sit-ups, i feel like dying alr. =X
How am i going to pass my Napfa?
Forget abt getting Gold this yr.


260607-TUE

Granado Espada .
Thnx for the Hello Kitty earrings =) i lurve it alot.

Memories are different frm what you see.
All the lies I've made you to believe.
I'm going Home. To the place where I belong.
You shld know my character and attitude.


..-::"*LemoN*"::-..

Labels: , ,




Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster