♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Saturday, July 14
Y 11:01 PM


=)

130707 FRI - 140707 SAT
Mao's 19th bday =D
Hope you've enjoyed =)

Mahjong ton ovr. Paid fees to learn =/
It's so exhausting =\

Project aft i've woke up in the evening.

Tmr working. =x
I'm in need of time.
---------------------------------------------------------
You've messed up my life, again.
Why do you affect me so much ?
I know how to control myself and as time goes by, you will never affect me anymore.
I hate to wait and waiting to hate, you, which i dont wish to.
Maybe i care more abt you than myself.
But i'll learn to love myself more this time round.
Please dont do any lil thing to hold me back if you dont really care.
Please let me have a peaceful days before my bday.
Thanks a lot.

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..

Labels: ,




Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster