Saturday, August 11
Y 1:24 AM
.jpg)
.jpg)
My 19th bday cakes by my 2 grps of lovely frens.
1 is chocolate and another 1 is strawberry flavour.
There are loads of photos i've yet to receive. Once i've got them, i'll upload =)
I'm receiving now .. .. ..
WORDS-
to the 2 Ms:
Although we dont meet up much nowadays, i do treasure the times we're tgt.
I can feel the effort and sincerity frm the both of you.
Dont need to stress so much on my present, bcoz i'll love everything that are frm the 2 of you. And i love the sincere frm MAO n MANGO !
I've enjoyed my 19th bday very much.
THANK YOU !
to the Boat quay troupe; *Benson , C.Jie , Minty , Y.ling , Z.lin* :
Thanks for celebrating my belated bday.
I see the effort and sincerity. Especially Min and Yanling, I really lurve the bday cake and the "brasent" LOL !
Muacks muacks !
I love all my frens !! Life will be sooo soo borrring w/o ALL OF YOU.
Working ltr.
When my hp is turned OFF when you call,
1st, i dont really feel like talking/talking to you at the moment. I'll call you back eventually.
2nd, those who knows me well shld know that i dislike and too lazy to charge my hp's batt.
Please dont get angry yea. That's my attitude.
..-::"*LemoN*"::-..
Labels: Hearts, work
$BlogItemBody$>