Saturday, September 8
Y 5:41 PM
010907 SAT - Comex fair
went to Xing wang to have our dinner =)
030907 MON-failed to get tanned at Sentosa =( it was pouring heavily.But i've got myself a bag at Vivo =DSupper at night. LOL thanks dude for the Bah ku teh =)040907 TUE-Working and we've awarded the Collyer Quay project =D050907 WED-Working.Aft work, Ratatouille movie with my new friend =)Thanks for the "45 cents" meal.060907 THURS-
FYP-ed a little bit.
Chong qing steamboat with Dey Benson & Curly. Minty was having driving lesson =(Supper again aft i've reached home =x getting fatter.
070907 FRI-I ate the lessest in this whole wk.Went wet swimming @ bishan swimming pool. And i've got tanned a bit =)Went dry swimming @ Benson's house.Thanks for the dinner by Benson mama.080907 SAT (in the middle of the night)-Admitted to hospital. Food poisoning and gastric problem. The pain was so unbearable that i cant tolerate at all.Injected and feed with medicines.Vomitted 5 times and diarhoea 6 times. The problem was the chong qing steamboat ! hmpf ! I HATE the ppl who make the food there. bcoz they are all Che_na_ !I dont blame them entirely coz my stomach was not in a good condition since April.What I cant and must refrain from eating:SUSHISEAFOODSTEAMBOATLiquor wine beerI love to eat food that's not hot. But now i shld refrain from it and learn to eat food that's very hot. Anyway, thanks for my papa who drove me to the hospital, my mama who held on to the plastic bags for me to vomit *puke* , my sis who patted my back when i was vomitting. They were so power that they didnt feel disgusted when they see me vomitting.Thanks friends for sending "get well soon" smses =)I am feeling much much better alr...-::"*LemoN*"::-..Labels: Appreciated, pissed off, sick
$BlogItemBody$>