.jpg)
Grabbed frm Mango's friendster =X but i forgot where we took it ..
i stayed @ home the whole day and filed all my Poly 1,2n3 modules notes neatly in the files.So anyone needs past years notes, I HAVE THEM ALL. LOL !
I'm tagged soo,
6 facts abt me =X :
1. 1 of the reasons why i dislike going home late coz there are many cockroaches arnd my hse.
2. I dont cry easily now.
3. I think i am fat.
4. I hate buying new shoes coz my feet will pain when i wear new shoes.
5. I dont like to sms.
6. I am Lemon, not anything else.
Oh, poured out everything and thanks for listening for 4 hrs =D LOL !
When she couldnt get back anything much aft she had put in so much, she would get ANGRY !
She hanged on bcoz she hoped to get back something more from him.
But she knew he keeps letting her down again and again.
And i realised how stupid she was.
Now, she treats him as a casual friend.
He treats her quite well sometimes.
But rather than feeling touch by his actions, she's somehow afraid.
And i think it's so wonderful =) LOL !
My pride is high too.
So if you make me lose face, i'll make sure you get it back double.
I may be stupid but i can be very ugly at times too.
Please learn how to treasure and care for your friends arnd you, INCLUDING ME !
Look arnd, you're not alone yea. You've me, your friend always.
..-::"*LemoN*"::-..