♥ Saudade
Wednesday, October 17
Y 6:41 PM
LOL Aft all the naggings and scoldings,i skipped morning lesson to see doc. Waited for 3 hrs =.= sudoku-ed while waiting .Dr. Meenakshi Sundararaman scolded me =( I understood what she said =DIt's just gastric problem.I didnt have my meal regularly, i was too lazy to eat when i'm hungry and i scare fat.Spent alot of money this yr just to see doc.Wasted =X2007 health luck down for me.FYP-ed. Thanks MR.Louis for your lil help. LOLBought Zen Stone plus for my sis =)Online spree bag arrived.Buying Lumix camera on the upcoming IT fair.
Waiting for the arrival of another online spree bag.
Swimming this sat + Farewell dinner with my brother n frens.
Fyp.
Studying.
I NV ask for money frm my parents. I spend my own-earn money.I'm not rich, i save up +)
I want to be a career lady, outstand all the guys.
I want to earn loads of money, richer than all the guys.
I WILL get a driving licence with my own money. Not only guys can drive.
..-::"*LemoN*"::-..Labels: happy mood, sick
$BlogItemBody$>
Y LemoN.xuan
Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S
Y LURVES
Myself.
Maomao.Mango.Xiginna.
Siaoginna.
Family.Friends.Sleeping.
Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong.
Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu.
Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies.
QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta.
ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk
PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts.
SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte.
HondaJazz.BeingAlone.
Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear.
HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars.
MyOlympusCamera.
MyBURBERRYWallet.
My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster