Tuesday, November 20
Y 8:23 PM
FRI 161107-
The whole day frm 1pm+ to 9pm+ i was walking arnd orchard with my sis. It has been long since i went shopping for more than 8 hrs. Exhausted =/ Bought my camera and a pair of shoes. A pair of new shoes means my feet's going to hurt =( my old pair of shoes stinks like hell, so i need a pair of new shoes.Club21 is having their 35th anniversary sale. From my sis's info, brands like AX, D&G, DKNY, RalphLauren, CalvinKlein, etc. are all under Club21. So those who love these brands can take a look at their sale items.

I cannot multi-task. LOUSY shit.Finally, i let it all out last fri night =)
MON 201107-

A lil cute basket frm Flora =) Thanks , i need it to put my paperclips. LOL!Late bcoz i didnt know i'm going to take bus this morning. I think my sis did tell me that she needs to take MRT but i've forgotten. Yea, we exchanged ezlinks =X opps, hopefully no bus conductor read my blog.
I tend to forget details. Reminders are needed.
Happy Birthday Kaifen =DHope you like the present i bought for you.It's meant for us =DThanks for bringing me all the laughters.
I can love hellokitty and i can love cars. Get me? o.O
My daily routine has been in a fast pace these days.I shall slow it down soon =)Everytime, when you come across my mind, there'll be a sms in my inbox, from you =) Thanks.Jia You for your coming exams =D..-::"*LemoN*"::-..
Labels: Appreciated, birthday, photos
$BlogItemBody$>