♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Thursday, November 29
Y 12:55 AM

Last SAT 241107 -

It has been long since i met her.
Mangogo, I'm waiting for the photos frm ur camera =D









Random -
FYP.. .. ..

In my room =.=zZZ



At Yanny's hse.
Her mum cooked dinner for us =D Yummmy !

I'm looking forward to the holidays. I need to slp. I'm very tired since the week before E-learning.
My mood isnt that gd nowadays, so please bear with me yea.

If i say i dont want dont like and NO means
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !
Dont try to change my mind bcoz i'll turn NASTY.

I wont repeat my SENTENCE/words for the 4th time. I wont try to force you to listen to me.
You're stubborn. x(
I am impatient.


I need a rest. Please give me some peace.

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..

Labels: , ,




Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster