♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Thursday, December 27
Y 12:14 AM

241207 MON-
Mahjong . =X
Thanks for the present.

251207 TUE-
MERRY XMAS.

Taken by a passer-by. He's professional =/
Went Orchard again with my LIL sis to shop for last min presents.


I love Hello Kitty jigsaw. Thanks loads =D m
I completed in less than an hr. Fast hur ? LOL

Packed my room. Throw all the old things, emptied 3 drawers and dumped all soft toys into a container. Clear all nightmares and leave only the sweet memories =) I LOVE KITTY.
I have many nice keychains which are in good condition, some soft toys and some bookmarks. I gave them all to the orphanage. The orphans received them as Xmas presents. Heard that they are very happy.
Sometimes, a smile can mean so much to me. =)

2008 is drawing nearer. YAYS!

..-::*LemoN*"::-..

Labels: ,




Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster