Tuesday, December 4
Y 8:11 PM
SAT 011207 -Went IT Fair @ Expo with Uncle =XFruitful day.Thanks for acc me and willing to squeeze in the crowds tgt =D-------------------------------------------------------------------------I've read an article last night. Girls actually can get hurt easily by a few words. And when we girls flare up, we cant act it out with or fists whereas guys can. If we really use out fists to vent our anger, it's so unfeminine and unpleasant.Sometimes i just hope i can be a guy for that venting out moment. I want to BOX BOX BOX . ARGH !!!Guys' friendship bond are stronger than the friendship bond among the girls sometimes. Even aft a fight or a heated argument, they reconcile soon, and this is what i envy. Girls, hmms, on the other hand, bear grudges. Tsk tsktsk. I dont get affected by words but i can get affected by actions sometimes. I'm a straight-forward person and some girls myb cant take it. Myb this is the reason why most of frens that i can really click are more independent and has a "strong" heart. I may be strong sometime but not everytime =)Used to tear ovr a lil thing for the whole night last time but aft all, i've learnt to be stronger and never cry. You've made me grow stronger.I'll vent it out here is either i dont have the chance to say it out face to face OR i still care of their feelings. I PREFER FACE TO FACE =)I realise that i got angry for a short moment only.I wanted to vent it out here initially but i think i'm not going to =) bcoz i'll say it out face to face, on 1 fateful day. *deleted*..-::"*LemoN*"::-..Labels: Appreciated, pissed off
$BlogItemBody$>