♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Friday, December 7
Y 11:57 PM


Taken with my camera =) My current wallpaper for my lappy.


Shake shake shake. Eaten twice that wk.



Making of lemon iced cubes *,*

Oranges =D
I need to eat more Vitamin C so that my nose will not get sick so frequently. Ya, Vitamin C.

Leading a healthy lifestyle so that my short temper will go away +)


2 more wks to go for FYP =DD
Graduating soon =))
Working life starting soon +D

I do not know what will happen in the future but just let nature takes its course =D Take it easy is what i keep telling myself.

Working tmr.
I need a lot of slp. Really hope i can slp dead , i'm sooo tired =.=ZzzZ

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..

Labels: , , , ,




Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster