Sunday, December 23
Y 12:50 AM
YAY I'm back. Was busying with my FYP =) It's done and submitted.My nose is sick again. =( bcoz i am still lack of slp.

My new phone =D and mind you , i paid for my own phone yea . I pay for what i want.Please DONT say that i'm rich or whatever shit, i've said before, I AM NOT RICH, I SAVE UP. My allowance frm my parents is not much and i NEVER ask money frm them since i started working unless they give it to me.And it's not as easy as you think yea. "HMPH*
=/Aft FYP-I havent had a chance to slp for the whole day. I havent packed my room.I have been busying shopping shopping shopping and blisters are all ovr my feet. Poke poke poke ! Pikachu ~ I've a pikachu soft toy in my parents' room. I rmb i plead my mama so hard to buy me that Pikachu soft toy when i was like arnd 10++. LOL!I've received a Xmas present alr but i have not bought any Xmas presents yet =p
Oh, Bon Voyage to 2 of them; Uncle TY (Welcome 2 Taiwan) and Benson (Sandy Beach Bintan) =D.. .. .. I am hungry.I shall go and eat =) and then slp. PIG PIG pika.. -.-Zzz..-::"*LemoN*"::-..Labels: crazy, festive, shopping
$BlogItemBody$>