♥ Saudade <body> <body>


Friday, March 7
Y 11:02 PM

=)

Halfway thru my work... ... then, fringe cut @ Chinatown, starbucks vanilla latte, enjoy eating banana, chocolate.




The view frm 1 of the units @ The Central Clarke Quay.
I cant tolerate staying in the office for the whole day. I like to walk arnd at completion sites.
Fun Fun Fun !

I hate to take the train in the evening when every office human go squeezing in the train aft knocking off frm work. There is still squeezing activity going on even though I went off @ 8pm.
I AM GOING TO BUY A CAR. LOL =S in 10yrs time, which means i'm going to tolerate the squeezing for another 10yrs.

Since tmr's my SaturdayOff, went for a jog just now. No dinner, dieting.
Feel so sinful aft every heavy meals. Shall eat fruits everyday then X)
And i'm going to slp whole day tmr.


When I'm exhausted, my temper is shortened, or I'll start to talk cock (craps). I've a lot to talk abt Mas Selamat provided you understand malay languages.
I saw this poster @ my site office too. And everyone is talking abt him =.=
1.58m, quite short hur.

It's time for me to =.=ZzzZ
But i have cravings for popiahs.
I shall eat my bolsters bcoz they look like popiahs.

..-::"*LemoN*"::-..

Labels: , , ,




Y LemoN.xuan


Current playing : Never Too Late - Three Days Grace


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.-::"*|L|emo|N|*"::-.Xuan
Sweet19
08August88
Full time Q.S

Y LURVES
Myself. Maomao.Mango.Xiginna. Siaoginna. Family.Friends.Sleeping. Swimming.Tanning.Mahjong. Shopping.StarbucksTiramisu. Kinderbueno.HelloPandaCookies. QuakerChewybar.AlfredoPasta. ChocolatemilkTea.BananaMilk PapayaWatermelonMilk.Donuts. SpinelliIcedVanillaLatte. HondaJazz.BeingAlone. Laughing.ForeverFriendsBear. HelloKitty.Photographing.Cars. MyOlympusCamera. MyBURBERRYWallet.

My Multiply.Photo Album
My Friendster