
Farewell dinner for Xiaoyuan =(

She did us a collage and send to our mail before she left =) Sweet x100.What touches me the most is she actually developed our photos and put it in our drawers without us realizing it. And she wrote a short sweet note behind it. Thanks alot girl =)
Dorothy's dog dog and for your info, this is a real dog. He sleeps with his tongue sticking out.
Cute cute cute !! I love hairy hairy.
So this is my daily life routine. Workworkwork & LOL LOL LOL.
I think i will not be blogging aft this post. I still prefer Diary where i still practice the tradition of writing my everyday's life in a book. Sometimes i feel that blogging is quite much of attracting attention.
Want to see me, ask me out. Dont want then forget it.
I'll always ask you out when i want to see you =)
I love my prince m. =D
..-::"*LemoN*"::-..